I have a number of projects in the works. Some are programming projects, other are writing projects. I'd like to know which of the following sounds more enticing.
- Finish Onionimbus.
- Write a series of articles, aimed at developers, about implementing web application security.
- Resume development on the Anonymous News website. (Implementation design depends on Onionimbus.)
- Develop a password strength library based on zxcvbn that adds compression ratios and chi-square randomness tests. (Open source, of course!)
- Develop a safe file upload/download script that correctly checks file types, applies customizable rules, and uploads violations to VirusTotal.
- Perform a full code review on HTML Purifier.
- Perform a full code review on WordPress.
- Develop Fingerpaint.js (Library for color and glyph representations of OTR fingerprints) for Cryptocat
- Static Wordpress publishing platform (over SFTP / Tor)
Please comment below, shoot me an email/tweet, or message me on XMPP.
Update (2014-08-11) - I am widening the scope here to include research initiatives as well!
- Research YubiHSM-- possibly write an open source API/SDK for PHP if none exists